Global Justice in the US and UK - Study Abroad
Global Justice in the US and UK is an international field study in Criminal Justice. Students travel to Great Britain and participate in study and research comparing the US and UK criminal justice systems.
- Full Scholarship (Tuition and Fees for Global Justice Field Study)
- Supplemental Questions
- What is your study abroad destination and sponsoring organization/college?
- What are your program dates?
- What is the approximate program cost? Include tuition and fees.
- List previous study abroad experience (program, location, dates.)
- Recommendation questionnaire :Please provide name and email address of recommender
- Statement of Purpose (750 word max): What are your personal, academic and professional goals? How does this study abroad help achieve those goals? Include any other information you would like the committee to know about you.
- Must have a minimum of two semesters at COD and a minimum of 6 credits in criminal justice.
- Submit unofficial COD transcript.
- Submit current class schedule (if not included on transcript submission.)
- Show 4 more