Alice M. Snelgrove Honors Scholarship
PURPOSE: To assist academically talented students who are actively pursuing an associate degree and who are planning to transfer and graduate from a baccalaureate-granting institution. Students must be participating in the Honors Program.
- Pursuing an Associate degree for one of the following: Associate in Arts, Associate in Science, Associate in Engineering Science, Associate in General Studies.
- GPA must be minimum of 3.5 GPA
- FAFSA must be filled for applicable year
- Must have full time intended courseload
- Supplemental Questions
- Submit a two-page, personal essay that describes the applicant’s intention of earning an associate degree along with completing the Honors Scholar Program (or an equivalent number of honors courses) and plans to transfer and graduate from a baccalaureate-granting institution with a bachelor’s degree. Applicant should describe goals, aspirations, interests, hobbies, community service, leadership, employment history (if applicable), and/or significant life events or obstacles. Applicants may focus on one of these subjects and attach a list of the others. For example, the essay may focus on aspirations or a significant life event with a third page listing hobbies, community service, leadership, employment history, etc.