24 Hour Wristbands Annual Scholarship
24 Hour Wristbands Annual Scholarship exists to help students attend college or university. We understand that everyone isn’t able to pay for continued education. That’s why we’re dedicated to offering support for those who need it. This scholarship does not expire and is recurring each new semester.
With the 24 Hour Wristbands Annual Scholarship, 2 recipients are awarded with $600 each to go towards tuition costs. Applicants must be incoming, undergraduate, or graduate students at a college or university in the United States.
Scholarship Applicant Criteria
Scholarship applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Be enrolled in a US university or university for the upcoming school year
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.5
- Submit their application by the last day of the first month of the semester (i.e., If the semester begins September 14th, your application is due by September 30th.)
- Submissions must be sent via email to 24 Hour Wristbands at firstname.lastname@example.org with “24 Hour Wristbands Annual Scholarship Application” in the subject line
- Application submission must include your essay, documentation of college or university enrollment, and a copy of your official or unofficial transcript indicating your GPA
- You accept that your essay may be published on the 24 Hour Wristbands website or social media if chosen as a finalist
What to Write About
All scholarship applicants must write a 500-800-word essay about 24 Hour Wristbands’ customizable products – tote bags, t-shirts, can coolers, lanyards, and wristbands. You can choose from one of the topics below or use them for inspiration.
- 10 Reasons Your Business Should Make Custom Tote Bags
- Why a Custom Tote Bag Makes a Great Gift
- Unique Ideas for Customizing a T-Shirt
- Different Types of Drink Coolies and Can Coolers
- How You Can Use Personalized Beer Coolers and Koozies
- Why You Need a Customized Lanyard
- What to Look for in a Wristband
- How You Can Use Personalized Wristbands
- Building Brand Awareness with Customized Products
- How to Use Promotional Products for Your Next Event