PICU Transfer Scholarship
In support of the organization’s mission, PICU will grant a minimum of seven scholarships each year to community college transfer students looking to achieve their educational goals at one of our member institutions. Fall applicants will be considered for one of two $1,000 scholarships, one of two $750 or one of three $500 scholarships. Spring applicants will be considered for one of two $500 scholarships.
All Candidates Must:
- Be Currently Enrolled In An Illinois Community College Seeking To Earn Their First Baccalaureate Degree.
- Complete A Minimum Of 30 Credit Hours At A Community College.
- Submit An Application For Admission To One Of The PICU Member Colleges Or Universities Listed.
- Have A 3.0 Cumulative GPA Or Greater.
The Following Data Are Required From Each Candidate:
- A Completed Application Form With Signed Scholarship Agreement And Information Release.
- A Personal Statement Of 500 – 700 Words Telling The Committee About Your Background, Your Educational Goals And How This Scholarship Will Help You Achieve These Goals.
- An Official Community College Transcript. – Official Means Directly From The Community College Either By Mail Or Electronic Delivery Service; No Scans, Faxes Or Photocopies Will Be Accepted.
*All Entry Requirements Should Be Submitted Together In One Package To: *
Austin McGrath – PICU Scholarship Chair
Columbia College Chicago
600 S Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL 60605
Fall Applications And Required Materials Must Be Received By June 2nd To Qualify.
Spring Applications And Required Materials Must Be Received By September 4 To Qualify.