COD Study Abroad Scholarship - Spring
The COD Study Abroad Scholarship promotes global engagement and understanding, and is awarded three times per year (fall, spring and summer.)
- Supplemental Questions
- What is your study abroad destination and sponsoring organization/college?
- What are your program dates?
- What is the approximate program cost? Include tuition and fees.
- List previous study abroad experience (program, location, dates.)
- Statement of Purpose (750 word max): What are your personal, academic and professional goals? How does this study abroad help achieve those goals? Include any other information you would like the committee to know about you.
- Submit unofficial COD transcript.
- Submit current class schedule (if not included on transcript submission.)
- I am enrolled in 6 or more credits at COD (in the current semester/term.)
- I have completed 9 credits at COD (at the time of this study abroad scholarship application.)
- Recommendation questionnaire :Please provide name and email address of recommender
- Show 5 more