THE GOTTLIEB MEMORIAL HOSPITAL AUXILIARY/MEDICAL STAFF SCHOLARSHIPS
This scholarship provides financial awards to qualified students to assist with school expenses. This scholarship award is not based on financial need.
The selection of scholarship recipients will be based on the following:
• Enrolled in a health care curriculum at an accredited college or university
• Evidence of a B average in college courses
• Evidence of clear thought, logic, and creativity on the required essay
Selection of the recipients of this scholarship will be made each July.
To be considered for the scholarship, each applicant must submit the following no later that July 1st of that year:
• A completed application and essay
• Three (3) completed recommendation forms – one from a health care department faculty
member, one from a former or recent employer and one personal reference
• An official college transcript
The Gottlieb Memorial Hospital Auxiliary/Medical Staff provides scholarships to student of all levels in education. The Gottlieb Memorial Hospital Auxiliary/Medical Staff Scholarship is available to:
• Five selected college students who are interested in pursuing a health care career.
• Ten area high school students interested in pursuing a health care career. These recipients
will be selected by their counselor from the high school.
We will be offering a one-time $1,000.00 scholarship to these selected students. Primary scholarship consideration will be given to students residing in the Gottlieb service area
or having established ties with Gottlieb Memorial Hospital.
Such students could be: junior volunteers, children of employees, current employees, college students at area colleges. The Gottlieb Memorial Hospital Auxiliary/Medical Staff Scholarship offers qualified students the opportunity to finance their education.
The scholarships will be awarded each July.